Roy Chapman Andrews Books, Publications and Magazine Articles
Roy Chapman Andrews was a prolific author. In addition to publishing many books he also contributed numerous articles for both scientific journals and popular magazines. Many renown paleontologists, naturalists and scientists cite reading one of Roy Chapman Andrews own books or accounts in other publications or magazines as the inspiration for their entering their own field of study and exploration.
There are likely many more writings by Roy Chapman Andrews particularly in popular magazines of the day. Below is a listing to the best of knowledge. If you know of others we would appreciate your letting us know. You can contacts us at:
BOOKS WRITTEN BY ROY CHAPMAN ANDREWS
- Under a Lucky Star–nonfiction
- Secrets From the Rocks–?
- Quest in the Desert—novel (fiction)
- All about Whales—children’s book (nonfiction)
- Ends of the Earth–nonfiction
- On the Trail of Ancient Man–nonfiction
- Meet your Ancestors–nonfiction
- Across Mongolian Plains–nonfiction
- Camp & Trails in China: a narrative of exploration, adventure and sport–nonfiction
- Quest of the Snow Leopard—novel (fiction)
- Whale Hunting with Gun and Camera–nonfiction
- Nature’s Way; how nature takes care of its own–nonfiction
- Heart of Asia: True Tales of the Far East–?
RCA Publications And About RCA In Print And Available:
- Under A Lucky Star by Roy Chapman Andrews is available through Borderland Books and at RCAS events.
- Dragon Bones and Dinosaur Eggs by Ann Bausum is available through Amazon
- Dragon Hunter: Roy Chapman Andrews and the Central Asiatic Expeditions by Charles Gallenkamp is available at Amazon
Out of Print Publications Available for FREE Online:
- We’re fortunate that many of Roy Chapman Andrews publications are now available to read online for free. See below.